A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Hospital Stay In February & Moved In March

Haven't been online blogging much and was in the hospital from February 1-17th.  Having circulation problems with my legs and had to lay flat on my back with my legs elevated.  

Also, I finally moved to a new apartment on March 14th which did not help my circulation problems and of course the stress of moving.  My family helped me a whole lot and had movers as well.  

In April I am scheduled for a CT, Echo, and doppler on both legs to see why my legs are swelling so much and have been having shortness of breath as well.  

I want to get back to blogging again when I get settled in my new apartment and hopefully the heart Dr. can fix what is wrong with my legs.  

I will be posting some pictures soon taken while my granddaughter, Sonya, was here a week helping me unpack, etc. 

Wishing all my blogging friends a blessed Sunday and a nice week ahead. 

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

I hope they get you taken care of quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...