A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Number One For The Year!!!


I was out by 8:34 pm. I had no clue if a hog would even come in as I had not turned the camera on but what the heck? A few deer came in, and then the javelinas, who stayed for quite a while. I kept dozing off and looking, and finally, when I did, I could see two hogs. I got up from my chair in my blind and got on the bench quietly as a mouse, LOL. Ear plugs in, safety off, and I put my crosshairs on the bigger of the two because he was offering me a perfect headshot. Pulled the trigger, and down he went. I put one back on top but could see he would not get up and run off. I will weigh him in the morning, and they always look bigger in the daylight. What a great feeling; I haven't shot anything in months, but that 350 Legend is just spot on, so Happy Mother's Day to me! 207 grand total and #1 for the year!! Shot him at 9:43 pm.


Congratulations, Kareen!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...