A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Allie Cat

Well, our new member of our family, Allie Cat, has taken over our home.  She is adjusting very well and we have fallen in love with her.  She is so sweet and has real pretty blue eyes.  Her name is really Allie but have added CAT to it and she answers with a big "MEOW."  Katie, our peek-a-poo, has accepted Allie Cat real well.  It's funny to have a cat in the house but don't let a cat roam in our backyard, Katie will have a barking fit!!!

She loves to curl up in Daddy Bob's big recliner.

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

Ah, how very sweet. So glad Allie Cat is feeling at home.

T said...

Hi there! I found your blog posting because of a Google Alert I have set-up about cats! I have a blog called I HAVE CAT - single in the city (NYC), with cats! I hope you come check out my blog! I am so happy to see that a sweet kitty has a new home! Perhaps you will post some pictures of her and Katie soon?!
it's funny how the web brings all sorts of people together eh? I am a vegetarian and you are a hunter but we both appreciate cats!
T
http://www.ihavecat.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...