A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dave's Latest Cam Pics



My favorite!

Put on my yellow rubber duckie lifesaver (size 2XX) and my really nifty water-wings, grabbed my ThermaCell (for bugs) and slogged my way into a very wet woods this morning ahead of more storms to gather in one camera. Got a few good shots, including one clueless young buck who has no idea what to do about the raccoon, a VERY pregnant doe, and an evening snack... Hope you enjoy. Dave

D. Robert (Dave) Quick

I want to Finish Well
I want to end this race
Still leaning on His Amazing Grace

Member: Community Christian Church
Member: Pilots 4 Christ
Member: Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America
MY WEBSITE:
HANDLOADING FOR HUNTING
MY DISCUSSION FORUM:
HFH DISCUSSION FORUMS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...