A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, September 06, 2010

Maloney Circle



It was a beautiful Sunday here in Vicksburg and we decided to take a short drive (north and south loop) through our National Military Park.  As we were exiting the park we drove pass Maloney Circle and I decided to check it out.  I have lived here all my life and have drove pass this place a million times but never stopped to see what was beyond the old historical bridge.  As I walked over the bridge, I took a picture of the Kansas City Rail Road tracks beneath the bridge.  Here are some pictures I took of my short walk across the bridge to Maloney Circle.
    
Union plaque at the entrance of Maloney Circle.





Backside of Maloney Circle.


Architectural design of the bridge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...