A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Lucy!!


Today is my granddaughter, Lucy's, 13th Birthday and she's officially a teenager now....so look out!  Her Mom is throwing her a Birthday Party bash and I'm looking forward to attending.  I'm also hoping to take her to the famous Christmas Place Plantation and Hunting Club, for a Youth Hunt, in November in the Mississippi Delta so she can harvest her first deer.  I took her brother, Ethan, last year but unfortunately he did not get one but had a great time trying.  He's 16 now and over the age limit for a Youth Hunt.  Wishing my dear Lucy a very Happy Birthday and I can't wait to visit with her this afternoon and celebrate her special day.  Gran Gran loves you so very much! xxoo  (Photo taken May 15, 2010)

1 comment:

Pradeep said...

Happy Birthday Lucy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...