A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My New Bushnell Camo Binoculars

Last month I was announced as a first place winner in a Spring Into Summer Contest on Facebook's HuntingTrophy site. I received my new Bushnell Trophy 8x42 Camo Binoculars yesterday.  The Grand Prizes included 1 pair of Bushnell Trophy 8x42 Camo Binoculars to a Facebook Fan and another pair to a Twitter follower won by my friend on Facebook, Patrick Hallisey.  Additional prizes were a $25.00 gift card to a Facebook fan and another to a Twitter follower.  I simply entered my name, email and checked off how I heard of HuntingTrophy.com and entered.  I'm so glad I did.  I am so appreciative and I know I will enjoy using my new binoculars for many hunting seasons to come.

I want to thank Hunting TrophyExperts, Jeff Coppersmith for contacting me to let me know I had won.  The site HuntingTrophy can assist seasoned hunters or someone who is about to go on his very first hunt with answers about importing trophies. Videos are on the site as well where you can see what to do before, during and after your hunt is completed.  It also includes regulation changes before going on a first hunt, a gallery to post pictures of your hunt and a blog to give you an opportunity to asked questions.  With over 15 years of experience importing Hunting Trophies they are a very experienced and knowledgeable team of experts that are more than happy to answer your questions.  Beyond many years of experience with handling trophies, HuntingTrophy.com is a brand of Coppersmith Global Logistics that has 62 years of international trade experience with 10 offices located around the US to better serve customers.

Please go over and check out and join their site on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and visit them at HuntingTrophy.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Marian!

Enjoy your new binoculars, hope they bring you good luck!

Gwen

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks so much Gwen. I know I will get a lot of use out of them and can't wait to get to the woods and possibly see the big one! You never know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...