A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nothing Like Mom's Lap & More

Some pictures just don't need captions.  There is nothing like Mom's lap no matter who you are.  This is precious!  This is a newborn offspring of Taskin, a Gypsy Stallion owned by Villa Vanners of Oregon.  These pictures were taken immediately after his birth on April 6. The mare laid down, and then he trotted around and crawled right up into her lap. 




It's just one of those Animalriffic days! 

Mom, Dad, Uncle Jim ~~ DON'T MOVE YET!!
I promise I won't do it again, Momma!

He's not my brother ~~He's just HEAVY!

Hmmmmm. I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm
not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!
 

Hey, can I have a bite'a that?

HIIIIEEEEEEYAAAAH!!! 

1 comment:

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

Karate bears get my vote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...