A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beautiful Work Day @ Camp!

When we got to the camp everyone was out and soon came in and had breakfast.  I had gotten up early and cooked deer sausage and buttered biscuits for the guys before I left home.  They all enjoyed and later took off to do some more work in the fields.  While they were gone I tackled the house whole chores.  Bob did not go with them this time but stayed behind to help me and later he took a nice long nap on the sofa.  The dogs, TRIGGER and CAMO were left at the camp.  Below are some pictures I took around the camp off and on while taking breaks.

While out on the patio taking a break CAMO joined me.  She looked so pitiful and sad because her master ran off and left her behind.

TRIGGER and CAMO followed me back behind the camp house for a short walk.

Backyard of the famous Christmas Place.  A lot of wood/brush piled up for campfires at the far right. 

Mushrooms all over the place.

Pretty spider lilies on the front lawn of the old witches house. 

Bricks left over from the old witches house built in 1903, according to Rex, but was demolished this year.  The old home was located just to the right of the camp on the side of the hill.

The hanging rack I'm sure will be loaded down this coming deer season with deer and hogs.

Hershel, Rex's Dad, coming in from working on one of the many fields.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...