A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Patricia I. Hart Heading North

Above is the Patricia I. Hart towboat heading north last Friday evening.  Much to my surprise, I realized in my search box that I had taken pictures of her headed south last June.  This is the first time that I have taken a picture of the same towboat going north and south.  As many pictures as I taken of towboats, it had to happen sooner or later.      

All lit up and getting ready to make the wide turn in the MS River bend.

A beautiful scenic view from the overlook of the Patricia I. Hart in tow.

2 comments:

Long Ridge Deer Camp said...

beautiful!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Long Ridge Deer Camp...I guess this is something you don't see in your neck of the woods! Hope you had a great hunting season...need to get by your camp and check on you and see how you are! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...