A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, October 08, 2018

3 Out Of 4 Great Grandsons @ Belated B'Day Party

This past Saturday the family was invited to attend William David's very first birthday party in Raymond, MS and also to meet for the first time our newest member of the family, Noah James.  Here I am holding and feeding him.  I'm so blessed to have lived long enough to see and enjoy my four Great Grandsons.   

Hugging up to the birthday boy, William David "Will!"

This is my Great Grandson Ian.  I love him so much and looking forward to hunting with him this season.  He just passed his Hunter's Education Course with flying colors!  His Mom and Dad are also hunters!

This picture was taken of Tidus David by his Grandmother, Kathleen, this year while visiting her in Wisconsin.  Tidus lives in Montana and I have not seen him since he was a year old.  I miss and love him so much!

Little Will digging in and tasting the sweetness of his very first birthday cake!

You can tell he is savoring every bite!

Will with his Mom, Lucy Ann, and baby brother, Noah James at their home in Raymond, MS.  Everyone enjoyed visiting and singing Happy Birthday to Will.  Will and his baby brother are a day and year apart with Noah born on September 27th and Will's birthday September 28th.  Wishing my Great Grandson Will many more returns of the day!  Happy 1st Birthday!  I love you, Great Gran Gran  xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...