A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, February 05, 2007

Hunting With My Grandson, Ethan

My handsome Grandson - Michael "Ethan" Ramson Kelly

I took this picture of a shadow of a deer stand, around 4 p.m. on a November day, just after deer season opened for youth. I had my grandson Michael "Ethan" Kelly and we were hunting at Jasper Bottom Hunting Club, in Claiborne County, MS. I submitted this picture to The Vicksburg Post in December and it was published in the paper on Sunday, January 14, 2007. Readers can submit photos of interest to the paper via e-mail. I was so excited to see it! We had a fun day hunting and he used my .270 Ruger Featherweight. This picture was the only thing shot that day!



Before we started our hunt, I let him shoot my rifle and as you can see, he centered a coke can. He was so proud!! He will make a great hunter! I have three grandson's and a step-grandson that are hunters now and I am so proud of them all. Will get their pics up soon and show them off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...