A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, October 12, 2007

Baby Emma

Here is Emma giving her Gran Gran a big smile! She likes to have her picture taken and she was so glad to see me! :)

My youngest daughter Suzi...she is a very good Mother!

Dennis is a very proud and protective Daddy of his new baby girl.

As soon as I got off the plane and saw my new granddaugher, my daughter asked me if I wanted to feed her before we left the airport to head to Fredericksburg. Of course, I jumped with joy! This was the first of many feedings. It was a very sweetthing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new grand baby! I loved the picture of he at 2 weeks old with mom in your other post too!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Jeff. I am one proud grandmother "Gran Gran" that is!
Thanks for visiting me.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. She is absolutely adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...