A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, September 22, 2008

My New Deer Stand

A Mossy Oak ground blind around my stand.

Just took these pictures about an hour ago at our new camp called HWY 61 North Hunting Club. Yesterday, Bob and I went to the camp but forgot my memory card for my camera. DUH! I had climbed up in the stand and put my mat in, chair and ground blind around it. I have a tin roof but the top was bent in moving, so it's laying on ground. I have a half camo umbrella that I will use in case of inclement weather. I will also use my GunTriever and Hunt Smart and Think Safety first. I'm real excited about hunting this new camp. One of the hunters yesterday told us that last year they harvested 30 deer at the camp. Who knows, I might get the BIG ONE walking around in our great outdoors!

5 comments:

CDGardens said...

Looks like you are getting things all in order. Next thing you know it will be time to wake-up , put the camo on, have breakfast, and climb into the stand.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice stand. Good luck there. Can't wait to read the story about the deer you got. (I'm thinking positively!)

"his-self" said...

A very "efficient" looking stand. Best of luck this season.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks his-self...It's made of steel and very heavy and sturdy. I hope to get a nice buck off of it. Thanks so much for coming by. I know you love the outdoors as well. I just love your site! :)

It want be long cdgardens and kristine before I will be cranking out the hunting stories. Thanks so much for your visit.

Anonymous said...

Good looking stand there Marian! Ahhh the memories that brings back! I always thought that half the fun was the preparation, and the other half the anticipation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...