A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dayne Shuda Dot Com


This past Tuesday I was contacted by Dayne Shuda about putting together a new post for his blog, DayneShuda on Hunting Business Marketing, entitled '10 Examples of Remarkable Hunting Blog Posts'. He wanted one of his featured posts to be from my blog. I was to pick a particular post that stood out and was highly viewed, commented on and shared. I sent him the link to Tara Wildlife for a review and to share his thoughts on and why it might have been remarkable. I'm truly humbled and flattered that he asked me. I have known Dayne for a good while and was a member of his old site for a couple of years. Go over and check out Dayne's hunting business site and get some ideas for your site. You can follow him via RSS Feed, Twitter and Facebook. You can also reach him by e-mail at shudadr@gmail.com. Thanks Dayne for your continued friendship!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...