A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, May 31, 2012

First Prize Winner Of Foxii Creations!


I'm friends with Mark Jarrett on Facebook and his wife just started a new flameless soy tart business and said that the tripled scented tarts smell awesome!  They are made with 100% natural soy. To kick off her new business they asked to "like" her new Facebook page, Foxii Creations and to share the video, which I did.  After 100 likes they had a drawing for the very first give-a-way on the site and I was fortunate to win.  I received my soy tarts of Birthday Cake, Cucumber Melon and Botanical Orchard & Nectar and an electric plate/electric burner within a few days.  I'm delighted to say that this product is well worth spending the money for.  I'm using the Cucumber Melon and it smells so good throughout our home.  I put two of the cells in my warmer which has an on/off switch that I like. Right now they have a 20% sale off of the product and will remain in affect for 5 more days.  Use code "foxxi20" and check out the Facebook site at: http://www.foxxicreations.com. You can order from their site at http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/foxxicreations.  My blogging friends...you will not be disappointed!  

 Birthday Cake - Cucumber Melon - Botanical Orchard & Nectar 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...