A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, July 27, 2013

M/V Linda Taylor Heading South

As I turned into the Lousiana Circle around 7:00 the sun was trying to peek through the clouds after raining all night and during the day.  I also saw a towboat coming around the bend and waited for it's arrival passing by Vicksburg.

M/V Linda Taylor making her way down the Mighty Mississippi.

Up close view of the M/V Linda Tayor.  You can see two men on the deck, one midway standing and another one on the back end spraying a water hose.

Heading south with her tow.  I knew I had remembered this towboat because last April 2012, I took a picture of her and when I looked up her name for a link on Dick's Towboat Gallery it was not listed.  I found out later that there was no pictures of her and sent my pictures in to the gallery and was published this past May.  I was so happy to help Dick out and also excited that he wanted to publish my pictures on his gallery site.  Thank you Dick!

An ERGON boat returning after delivering supplies to the M/V Linda Taylor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...