A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, January 05, 2014

My Photo Published


Last week I sent in a picture I took on the last day of 2013 as the sun was setting on the Mighty Mississippi River at Vicksburg.  I also posted it on my blog on December 31st. Today, it was published in our hometown paper in the Classified Section and was a really nice wide blowup.  The caption read - M/V Robert L. Posey makes it's way turning in the bend of the Mighty Mississippi at Vicksburg on the last day of 2013 at sunset.  

GIVE US YOUR BEST SHOT!
The Vicksburg Post will accept for publication photos submitted by readers.  The photos should be current and of interest to the public, either because of their subject matter or their oddity, or the photographic skill show.  Submitted photos should be accompanied by complete caption information and include a phone number for the photographer.  Photos may be submitted electronically at photos@vicksburgpost.com, in person at Post Plaza or by mail to The Vicksburg Post, Newsphotos, P.O. Box 821668, Vicksburg, MS . 39182

Once again I'm humbled to have had my picture published in our hometown paper,  My first for 2014! Many thanks, Vicksburg Post and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Long Ridge Deer Camp said...

Congratulations Marian! Perfect!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks so much Long Ridge Deer Camp (Jack). I need to get by to see you and wishing everyone at the camp and you a very Happy and Safe New Year! :)

Born in the wrong Century said...

That is kind of a big deal, congratulations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...