A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Cam Trail Surprise


Deer hunting enthusiast and TV show host Cody Robbins, from Live2Hunt TV, was out checking his Stealth Cam Trail Camera late one evening and had a nice surprise!  Here's what happened, straight from Cody's Facebook post:

CHECK THIS OUT!  Last night I was working late, checking cams. I was down on one knee changing the setting on my Stealth Cam, when I heard leaves crunching in the distance...There's no moon right now, so when I turned to see what it was, all I could see was black.

The footsteps kept getting closer...and closer...and closer. Crouched against the tree, I sat motionless waiting to see something develop out of the darkness.  By the time I could make out what it as, three objects appeared withing six feet of me!!!  I never moved a muscle, and listened to them chewing and crunching on the feed.  They ate for about a minute before they finally got a whiff of me, and wheeled back into the darkness.

Here's a pic of the big moment.  It was so awesome to be that close in the BLACK DARK!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...