A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Granddaughter's Dog, Atlas!

My Granddaughter, Candace Lynn, Lauren, and Atlas came by to visit me today from their home in Louisiana!  I enjoyed it so much and we took a bunch of pictures.  Atlas is my Granddaughter's two-year-old service dog weighing 90 pounds and very obedient.  Candace said that Atlas Mom is 100% Arctic Wolf and Dad, Malamute and Timber Wolf mix. 

Atlas with Candace and Lauren.

Atlas posing for a picture!

Atlas on the bed with Candace and I.

Candace giving Atlas a kiss!

Atlas getting a big hug from Candace!

Atlas licking my ear which I was not expecting and was taken by surprise and it tickled!

It was a great and wonderful visit catching up on family news and having fun with Atlas who stole the show!  He is a big help to my Granddaughter and glad she has him for her health issues.  Dogs are great creatures for emotional support, therapy, companionship and love for us all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...