A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, April 21, 2018

2018 Riverfest Music & Arts Festival

Our annual Vicksburg Riverfest started last night at 6:00 pm with two stages (North & South) with a lineup of bands playing both nights.  It also includes our hometown hero and country star, William Michael Morgan later tonight. 

I went downtown around 3:00 this afternoon and took some pictures of the festivities which included arts/crafts show, a barbecue cookoff, Kid's land, crawfish, GospelFest and much more.  There was lots of food and drinks as well.  Also, some line dancing going on that I video and posted at the bottom of my post.

I hope the rain holds off with 30% by 11:00 pm when "our country star" will appear.  We have storms coming in early in the morning and all day Sunday.  I'm so glad we had a good turnout this weekend at the festival and the weather was good.  Below are some pictures I took at random of what was going on when I went earlier this afternoon. 

(South Stage)

(On Video)










(North Stage)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...