A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, April 05, 2018

My Photo Published In Our Hometown Paper

On March 28, 2018, I posted, Tourists, Boats, Buses, Oh My of the riverboats "America" and "American Queen" moored at the waterfront near The Old Depot Museum on my blog.  I decided to send my picture to our paper, The Vicksburg Post to see if it was worthy to be published.  Yesterday, it was published in our paper! 


TOURISTS, BOATS, BUSES, OH MY:  Marian Ann Love submitted this photo of the riverboats "America" and "American Queen" moored last week at the waterfront as their passengers toured historic Vicksburg.  You are invited to submit photos to share with other The Vicksburg Post readers.  Simply email high-resolution images in JPEG format to photos@vicksburgpost.com

Thanks so much, The Vicksburg Post for publishing my photo in our hometown paper.  I really appreciate it and you made my day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...