A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, March 05, 2019

It's FAT Tuesday!


We had our sorority meeting last night with the theme of Mardi Gras.  We served Beans with sausage, rice, French bread, Spinach Dip, and King cake.  Here are a few pictures that were taken of a fun night with my sorority sisters in the Pi Alpha Kappa, Omega Chapter at the Senior Center in our hometown of Vicksburg, MS.  

Hostesses at our sorority meeting are Myrtle, myself and Laura.

Myself

My only sister, Laura.

My Class of 1959 classmate, Myrtle.

Anita (Class of 1958) with a Mardi Gras gift from her secret sister.  

My sister with a Mexican Resturant gift certificate. and a tote bag.  

A beautiful gold scarf from my secret sister.  I can't wait to find out who she is in December.  

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...