A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Vicksburg Farmers' Market Downtown Last Saturday!

Saturday morning I headed to town to get some fresh red and green tomatoes, fig jam, blackberries, and some focaccia bread.  This was my first time to go to the Vicksburg's Farmers' Market this year and enjoyed running into people I knew and just looking around.  There was also music for entertainment as well.  I had to park on the hill because they had Washington Street blocked off for the market.  I took this picture before I got out of my truck.  The Yazoo Diversion Canal is in the background.  I'm looking forward to enjoying all my goodies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, since I am actually eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated on a regular
basis. It carries nice stuff.

Anonymous said...

I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its
really really good piece of writing on building up new
blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...