A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, February 17, 2020

Fisher's First Deer With 7mm-08!


Fisher Daniel's picture taken by his Dad, Ronnie before the afternoon hunt!


Six-year-old, Fisher Daniels, harvested his first deer while hunting with his Dad, Ronnie Daniels, Adams County, Past Christian, MS, this past deer season!  He made a 75 yard shot with a 7mm-08 rife.  He got initiated by his Dad but not shown in this picture.  What a nice 9-point buck in our great wild Mississippi outdoors.  My congratulations to Fisher!  I'm so very proud of you!

3 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Congrats to Fisher!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this
website yourself or did you hire someone to
do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
kudos

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

Too cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...