A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, February 07, 2020

Riverboat American Duchess In Town Today!


Riverboat American Duchess is in town today for a half-a-day for her passengers to tour our historic civil war town of Vicksburg, Mississippi.  She will return on February 12, for a full day of tours.


Looking out towards Children's Art Park at Catfish Row and the Vicksburg Riverfront Murals on the floodwall.  


M/V Miss Pam making her way to the Port of Vicksburg in the Yazoo Diversion Canal.


A closer picture of the American Duchess on a very beautiful sunny Friday!


While taking pictures of the Ameican Duchess an employee asked if I would like to have my picture taken with the riverboat.  At first, I hesitated and thought, why not!  It's not very often that I get my picture taken with all the riverboats that come to our historic civil war town.  It made my day and I posted it as my profile picture on my Facebook page as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to every single one, it's really a nice
for me to visit this site, it consists of precious Information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...