A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, April 17, 2020

Down On The Farm @ Vicksburg, Mississippi


I went down to my Granddaughter (Victoria) and hubby's (Jamie)  farm yesterday for a visit and to see my Great Grandson Ian.  It was so good to see my family and really enjoyed them taking me around the farm so I could take pictures and pet all the animals.  


What a pretty horse!


Meeting us at the main gate!


I guess goats will eat anything off of wildflowers.


A happy donkey!


A pretty poney by the name of Sally!


Time to eat!


Love the reflection of the horse named "Scratch" in the puddle of water.


Two cows and two calves.


Can you believe Turbo and Bill Bill are playmates!


Look at Bill Bill go!  He's showing off!


Victoria holding a chicken for me to pet!


A bunny rabbit named, Honey!


Eating time for the goats!


Grandson Ian making Turbo bark at Bill Bill! 


A donkey eating some grass!


Some farm equipment lined up against the fence near a field full of beautiful yellow wildflowers.  I really enjoyed myself and look forward to returning and bring my fishing pole to go fishing in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors!

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Pretty place, nice animals.

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...