A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, April 27, 2020

Refreshing Saturday


My daughter, Kathy, and I went to see her in-laws Saturday afternoon in Richmond, Louisiana and we have a wonderful time visiting and enjoying a meal that they prepared for us.  


They live next to a cornfield and it is also a cemetery as well mid-way in the field.  


Guinea chickens!


Rooster and hens!



My daughter, Kathy, Ruth, and myself.


Molly


Afterward, we made our way to the Mississippi Welcome Center in my historical hometown of Vicksburg to take some more pictures.  


I love this picture I took of Kathy looking out towards the MS River and the bridges.  She misses home after living in Wisconsin for almost two years and now Magee, MS.  


She wanted to take a picture of me as well.  We had a wonderful visit and such a pretty day to get out and enjoy family and nature. 

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Looks like a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...