A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, June 15, 2020

Flag Day Pictures @ Mississippi River



Yesterday was Flag Day and I decided to go to the Mississippi Welcome Center to take a picture of the sun setting on the Mississippi River in my hometown of Vicksburg, MS.  I just happened to get a mockingbird sitting on top of the lamp post with the U.S. Flag blowing in the breeze on the old Vicksburg Bridge.  


M/V Joanne Stegbauer making her way southbound as the sun was getting ready to set.  





The mockingbird came back and got on top of the lamp post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I seriously thank you for your content.

This article has truly peaked my interest. I'm
going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once per
week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...