A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Wild Deer Walk-Up



Another deer friend in the local forest preserves ~woods. It took me some time to do this and is a very relaxing past time for me walking and spending time within the area. I have to say it's pretty amazing to walk up to a wild deer and it does not get up and still touch ~ pet it like a "pet".This is in Chicago city limits. The deer is NOT INJURED~ It is used to and trusts me after much time spent within the herd just chilling in the woods.
I post this and other "like" videos to simply show one can connect with animals and nature. Just like the people that have pet bears, lions, tigers whatever animal it may be, animals can get used to humans be it from birth or in the wild. Whether it is good or bad, it happens and for me "I enjoy it" and that's all I'm trying to share with everyone. Thanks !!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...