A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, July 20, 2020

A Large Bullhead Catfish Caught By My Cousin In WI


This young man, David Liebherr, is my cousin and his Mom is my second cousin.  He went to the river with his Dad Saturday morning and this is what David had to say.  

It was the first time fishing with him in years! It was very good for the soul. We started out with a small dry worm, caught a small bullhead catfish, cut it up for bait, and caught this big one! The lesson I learned; be thankful for the small things in life and invest in them, eventually with patience you will catch bigger and better things.  

I'm glad he took his Dad with him to fish while making precious family memories.  Congratulations to my cousin David in our great wild and wonderful outdoors of Waukesha, Wisconsin!

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Nice catch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...