A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, July 27, 2020

Kareen "The Hog Queen" Got Lucky!

My Facebook friend, Kareen Beinhauer had good luck night before last hog hunting in Alpine, Texas.  In her own words, this is what she had to say about her hunt.  

I haven't been posting about the hogs because I have been having so much bad luck with them lately. SD cards showed that boar that I have been playing cat and mouse with showing up at almost midnight. I got to the blind about 10:35 p.m. and sure enough, I could see a hog running off. Crap! I still went to sit out and figured I would see nothing. Coons came in and one buck. It was getting close to the time that I would leave and then all of a sudden he was there. I could not believe it! At that moment in time I don't feel the weight of the rifle or anything else. I am just focused on putting the scope on my sight and I did and pulled the trigger and down he went! I am so freaking happy! 

Hog #177

My congratulations to my hog hunting friend in our great wild and wonderful Texas outdoors!  Way to go, Kareen!  

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Way to go Kareen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...