A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, November 23, 2020

My Saturday Afternoon Hunt In Hinds County, MS


I was invited to hunt on "The Property" deer camp in Hinds County opening day of the 2020 Deer Season.  The temps got up to the mid-'70s and actually cooled down after sundown.  I took a few pictures before I got on my stand called the "pond stand."  


To the left of the camp house.


A very nice camp house on "The Property."

The Pond Stand


Looking out the front window.


Looking out the window to my right...


...and to my left.


A deer showed up at the feeder but I don't shoot deer at a feeder.


Leaving my stand with the moon shining above. I enjoyed my hunt in the great wild Mississippi outdoors.  I was invited to return later on in the year to try my luck again.  I'm sure the weather will be much colder.

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Better luck next time, though I'm sure that you enjoyed your day anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...