A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, July 02, 2021

Arrived At AFB To See My 5th Great Grandson Asher

 My Great Grandson being fed by his new proud Dad, Ethan, my grandson.
My sweet precious Great Grandson, Asher.
 
Asher asleep in his Grandmother's (Debi's) arms.

The back patio.

Their duplex home on the Air Force base.

Finally got to hold my 5th Great Grandson Asher.

What an awesome moment.

Aunt Theresa (Teri) holding Asher.

Looks like Teri is happy as can be!

What a sweet precious child.

One of their cats - A Norwegian Forest cat named, Jazz!

She is the prettiest cat I have ever seen.

Proud new Mom, Caitlynn.

My Grandson Ethan with his wife, Caitlynn, and their new son, Asher.

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Aren't you afraid the poor child will suffer from lack of attention? - lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...