A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, August 23, 2021

Pictures of Little Noah & Will Over the Weekend


I got to see and visit Noah who is number four of five great-grandsons Saturday.  Here's a couple of pictures I took and one that his Mom, Lucy took.  Noah needs a haircut too!  His brother William David "Will" was with him but was hard to get a picture of him.  They will celebrate their birthdays next month a year and a day apart.


William David "Will" my great-grandson number three.


Noah is such a sweet and personable child.  Will is going through a stage where he does not want his picture taken.  I love my great-grandson so much and wish they lived in town so I could see him more often. 

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

You are blessed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...