A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Harper Got Her First Deer & First Buck!!!

 Well, Harper got it done today; she got her first deer and the first buck

🦌 (8-Point) all in one shot!! She got up extra early this morning, and we were in the stand well before daylight; the winds were a strong 10-15mph, but she was patient and very optimistic that she was gonna get one!! I wanted to add a few from her first time on the stand with me as well.
Note: Yet again, the second child to take their first deer in the same spot I took mine 27 years ago. (Justin & Tiffany Skinner in Webster County, Mississippi)










My congratulations, Harper, on your first deer and buck! That is awesome, and I'm so proud of you!  Getting it done in our great Mississippi outdoors!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...