A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, January 23, 2023

Went Hunting Sunday


I went hunting Sunday with my granddaughter, Victoria, and hubby, Jamie to their deer camp and was going to put me in a certain place but the wind was from the wrong direction and had to find another place for me to hunt.  Did not see anything, nor did they.  It had also rained all night long and the roads were very wet and slippery.  The camp had been recently logged so that was another problem.  This is the road looking to my left.


This where we came in and I'm on top of a small hill.


I hunted out of my chair and in the background you can see my old deer stand.


Took a picture to the left again as the sun came out.  I have hunted this area before and there is a deer stand to the left of the road and the deer have crossed the road from the right midway.  


A selfie of myself hunting and pulled my masked down that is connected to my hat to see my face.


I've hunted many times out of the stand that was made for me.  My former husband, Bob, had a welder to put it together and has been moved several times to several deer camps.  It will last forever.  I cannot climb in it anymore.  But can hunt under it if I wanted and have to.  



Pictures of sun setting to my right.  So pretty!



Coming to get me.  


Enjoyed being out in nature even though I did not see a deer.  Hopefully, next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful love your outdoor stories

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...