A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, May 07, 2007

Fabulous Weekend @ Camp

A Fabulous Weekend at the Christmas Place!
Bob and Rex getting ready to head out to explore the famous Christmas Place.

Denise and I ready to go and enjoy the day with them!

The Chief and Rex!

Rex has just launched "The Othmar"..... Yay Rex!

Camo taking at break at one of the Indian Mounds.

Rex and Bob at an Indian Mound.

Rex and I at the Indian Mound.

Rex stoking the camp fire that evening after having a wonderful adventure riding through the woods and checking all the deer stands at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club.

I stopped along the way home to take this picture of a swamp after ending a wonderful weekend with the Howell Family at their Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta. Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality and new found friendship!

3 comments:

Editor said...

thanks, like the one of me waving my arms after launching the boat.

Othmar Vohringer said...

Rex sent me to have a look at your blog. It seems you have had a fantastic weekend with lots of fun and to explore. Seeing the pictures of the Christmas Plantation makes me look forward to take Rex’s invitation up and head to Mississippi. Of course I also want to take a ride on “The Othmar”.

-Othmar Vohringer-

Editor said...

everytime I read this I want to say thank you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...