A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ron Kissing A Frog



This is my step-daughter's husband, Ron. He caught a frog in a brook below their log cabin in the woods outside of Las Vegas, NM.

Here is Ron kissing the frog! Have you ever seen anyone kiss a frog? We were vacationing with family four years ago when this was taken. Every time we go to Santa Fe, NM, we try to get a weekend trip to their two story log cabin, at the Cerro Bonito (Beautiful Hills) Ranch, in San Miguel County, New Mexico.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've kissed a frog or two in my time, but haven't found my prince yet. I wasn't aware that the "kiss a frog" magic worked for men though. Does the frog turn into a princess?

Too funny.

Marian Ann Love said...

He already has his Princess Karen!
Thanks for the comment and for coming by to visit me...do come back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...