A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

Eight Random Facts About Me
It's a meme, but it's a good way to learn about fellow bloggers deep, dark secrets...

The Rules: Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.
Rex at Deer Camp Blog has tagged me.
1. I want disclosed all my deep dark secrets but do have a few. I don’t smoke. I did try it when I was about 16 years old, at a girls slumber party, but did not like the taste. My first and second husbands smoked.
2. I really enjoy deer hunting. This sport has opened up a whole new world for me and has given me a lot of confidence. I can’t get enough of it and enjoyed being in the outdoors and being close to God‘s creatures.
3. People may think I am a little eccentric, but I am as cunning as a fox.
4. I am a romantic, but not in a romantic relationship. I’m in a caring one.
5. I want to go up in a hot air balloon before I die.
6. I would like to travel to see the Grand Canyon; the State Parks in the United States and travel to all the states I have not seen. I would also love to go on an Alaskan cruise one day.
7. I love music and enjoy line-dancing, rock & roll and ballroom dancing. It keeps me physically fit and puts me in another world.
8. I have met a lot of friends via my Website, My Space and the Blog. It energizes me and makes me happy to get to know people. Through the years I have grown to developed true friendships near and afar.
Who to tag? -
1. Outdoors With Othmar Vohringer
2. Outdoors With Norm
3. Tricia Dishes
4. Linfy's Blog
5. Crossbow Hunting Peru
6. Charming, Just Charming
7. Cliff At Hunting Sense
8. Hog Guy
Hope you don't mind Rex..I used some of your Blog Friends!

7 comments:

Editor said...

those are our blog friends

Othmar Vohringer said...

I got your message that you tagged me. Where do I find eight (8) other blogs? You and Rex picked mot of them.

-Othmar Vohringer-

GUYK said...

I generally don't do them me me things but you seem to be a classy lady so I done it. Besides, any friend of Rex is a fiend of mine.

But you are gonna have to get haloscan. I am getting too damn old to decipher this blogspot spam code.

Thanks for the link and I appreciate ya comin' by Charming Just Charming

Editor said...

go check out Charming, Just Charming. Hope you will be available to come over when he gets here in early July

Marian Ann Love said...

I checked it out...he is a hoot and a good sport. I would love to come back.

Jon said...

You tagged Othmar and he tagged me. Where do I find 8 more?

I am not "charming", but we should swap links!

Marian Ann Love said...

I don't know Jon...I had to go steal some from Rex.
OK on the links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...