A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, May 04, 2007

Uncle Clyde On Frisco Line

My Uncle Clyde was an engineer on the Frisco Lines and had the run from St. Louis, MO to Memphis, TN. When I went to visit them, my Aunt Ruby and I would get in their cadallic and drive down the road trying to keep up with the train and my Uncle would blow the whistle until he was out of site. At lot of fond memories back then. Both my Aunt and Uncle are gone now, but I will never forget them and the fun we had together during those summer months when I was out of school.

Uncle Clyde was also a Deputy back in Chaffee, Missouri and is giving his son-in-law, Carl a ticket. Of course, this was a joke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dearly love seeing those pictures of you in your youth!! I guess you are back - Katie came walking out the backdoor and Billy Bob was laying on the porch!! I hope you had a great time!!! Enjoy your new table!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...