A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Christmas Place Lake

A beautiful view of the 40 acre lake at the famous Christmas Place.

My grandson, Ethan, at the landing dock.

Debris piled up from the rains we had in MS this past October.

An anchored "Othmar" floating around near the landing dock.

View of the lake

One last picture of Rex, Camo and I after breaking camp and getting ready to head home from a great Youth Hunt weekend with my grandson at the Christmas Place Plantation and Hunting Club.

This was my grandson's first trip to the Christmas Place Youth Hunt and while going back and forth to hunt he only caught a glimpse of the lake. Before we left the camp, we got on our 4-wheeler to check out the lake. Above are a few pictures I took of this beautiful lake in our great wild outdoors. Charming, Just Charming!

2 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I took the time to blow the last shot up and I found the doggie...love that doggie...reminds me of my Lacy that I lost 5 years ago.

Glad you're having a great time.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Mushy...it's a great place to visit and you don't want to leave...Camo is a good girl and she loves her Master! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...