A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Featured In Femme45.com E-Zine

My surprise for you today is that I had received an e-mail back in September from Anna Velie who was looking for female hunters and she came upon my site. Anna, is one of the founders of femme45.com, a site geared towards women and guns. They launched their site back in July,'09. Each month their e-zine has a specific theme and for November the theme is hunting. They like to showcase women in their e-zine who are connected to their theme. She asked me to check out femme45.com and let her know if I would be interested in appearing in the November issue? After looking over the site, I told her sure and e-mailed her photos, information about myself, my experiences and some questions to answer. I was honored and humbled by Anna and the Femme45 e-zine staff for choosing me for their November issue. Charming, Just Charming!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...