A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Hog Hunting FL Style

I had a friend to send me this photo yesterday and she said that it was taken on River Road next to I-75 & U.S. 41, just south of North Port, FL, towards Rontonda West and Englewood, FL. How would you like to meet up with this guy on the road? Looks like there is more than one way to kill a hog...talking about hogs - Burney over at Deer Camp Blog killed a hog with a .357 caliber pistol this past weekend. Way to go Burney! Charming, Just Charming!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A .357 caliber pistol is such a gay weapon, you should tell your friend that.

Marian Ann Love said...

My friend did not use a gay weapon and futhermore...I think you have some freaking issues, Mr. Crap Blog Detective!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Amazing photo!

I have a .357 and I'm not gay!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Mushy for coming by...love your comment my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

I think we ought to call out the national guard.

Phillip said...

Awwww man! Someone let my secret hog hunting weapon out of the pen again!

If anyone finds him, I'd love to have him sent back home. His name is Umberto and he likes fresh pork chops. Just be real careful when you go to grab him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...