A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, November 27, 2009

Hunting With Kathy

My husband, Bob's, .270. My daughter is hunting with my .270.

I like this hunting hat with a face blind built right in.

My daughter Kathy with my .270 which will be hers one day to pass down to her son, Carl, who is also a hunter.

Once again it was good to have my daughter Kathy with me to hunt this past Wednesday. Coming in to Jasper Bottom Deer Camp, I had dropped my hunting bag off at my stand and did not get a chance to take a picture of her until we got back to the house. I did not see anything and while she was walking out, a big doe was in front of her feeding on the road directly towards the camp house and a possibility that I was walking out at the same time from the opposite direction and she just let it go. She did say that she saw a couple of turkeys along side the road as she was walking in towards her stand. It is the same stand (F6) that I saw eight turkeys grazing and they took off running after they heard me coming. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon to hunt. Two other hunters, Father and Son, came in after we were on our stands. The other hunters did not see anything. We are planning to go back this afternoon and get another hunt in before she has to go to work later this evening.

1 comment:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I was so pleased to see the Ruger brand on the receiver shot! Wonderful firearms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...