A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, January 03, 2011

Ethan's Jr. ROTC Field Trip

My youngest grandson, Ethan, far rear right, standing in front of a plane during a field trip with his friends.  He is a Junior at Raymond High School and has been in the Jr. ROTC since he was a Freshman.  He wants to go into the Marines when he graduates.  Ethan is also a deer hunter and recently harvested his first deer (doe) on his paternal grandparents property near Jackson, MS.  I will be posting pictures as soon as I can get them.  We have hunted together at my deer camp in Claiborne County but unfortunately never harvested a deer but got the experience of being in the woods and enjoying nature.  Ethan is a good student and grandson and I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments and know he will go far in life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...