A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Trail Cam Pix by Dave

My hunting friend in Indiana will periodically send me e-mails of his trail cam pix. Here are two he sent me yesterday. Dave said....Got these two the other day... A couple of the nicest ones I've got this year. The bottom photo shows the deer to still be molting and getting it's summer coat. He thought it was cute though...because the deer seems to be curious about the little moth in our great outdoors near his deer camp. Charming, Just Charming!







QUOTE: "Lord, please help me to
be just half the man my dog thinks I am"...
MY WEBSITE:HANDLOADING FOR HUNTING
MY DISCUSSION FORUM:HFH DISCUSSION FORUMS
Don't tell GOD how big your storm is.
Tell the storm how Big your GOD is!

3 comments:

SimplyOutdoors said...

Great trailcam pictures. Thanks for the link.

Marian Ann Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marian Ann Love said...

You are welcome simplyoutdoors. Dave's a real nice guy. Thanks for coming by. It's always nice to have you visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...