A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, February 01, 2009

My Grandson Ethan

My daughter sent me this picture of my grandson, Michael, 'Ethan', in my birthday card. I have not seen him in his uniform yet and was so happy to received this photo. Ethan is in the 9th grade at Raymond High School, in Raymond, MS, and in the Air Force ROTC. He is 14 years old and will be 15 in June. He told me that he plans to make the Air Force his career. I am so proud of him.


Ethan is also an avid deer hunter and we plan to hunt together again next deer season. He has also been invited by Rex to their annual Youth Hunt at the famous Christmas Place Plantation and Hunting Club in November. He is looking forward to that. He was invited this past season to hunt but circumstances kept him from going.

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

Positively charming Marian.
I have a nephew who made the choice to serve in the Air Force after he graduated high school. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ethan looks like a fine young man Marian, I know you are proud of him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...