A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, February 02, 2009

RobZ's Photos





Rob sent me these photos awhile back on my CamoSpace site and thought they were so nice that I wanted to share them. Rob served in the U.S. Coast Guard and has sailed the high seas from Alaska to South America and Maine to South America. He said that they fought massive storms offshore saving lives, busting drug runners (Pablo Escobar’s cocaine cowboys) and exercising enforcement of U.S. Fishery laws. He lived on all three U.S. coasts and in turn, he had the opportunity to hunt and fish the best the United States had to offer. He retired from military service as a Chief Warrant Officer after 20 years of service. He is now back home in Kerrville, Texas. Actually, I have featured Rob several times here with his outdoor hunts. I would suffice to say that he is an excellent photographer as well!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Yes, I would say that Rob is a very good photographer. These photos are very very nice!!!

Mountain Retreat

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Michele...good to see you again...I know Rob would appreciate your comment since your are a great photographer.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, very nice!

Deer Passion said...

Great photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...