A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Rainbow & A Sunset

A rainbow over McDonald's

City of Cleveland tugboat pushing a load of empty barges down the MS River.

A man standing on a staircase in front of the City of Cleveland tugboat as they head down the MS River.

The setting sun.


Ominous rain cloud forms as the sun sets.


Yesterday, I went by McDonald's after visiting Bob and saw this beautiful rainbow in the sky south of town. I had taken my camera with me and was going to the MS River overlook anyway to take a few pictures. When I got to the overlook I saw a barge go by and just did have time to take a few pictures. You could see in the distance this ominous cloud with rain. Of course, we did not get any of it! We do have tropical storm Claudette coming inland in our direction and should get some much needed rain for the next few days.

1 comment:

GUYK said...

Good pictures. Say hi to Bob for me, okay?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...